First appeared on eFXplus on Jun 13 - 02:10 AM
- USD/JPY from 110.36 early Asia to 110.69 ahead of presumed Fed rate hike.
- US yields firm, supportive, Treasury 10s now @2.967%, inches up in Asia too.
- Japanese importers buy ahead of Fed, some exporter/other offers vacuumed.
- Support at ascending hourly Ichi tenkan, kijun lines, at 110.52, 110.39 now.
- Risk tentatively on too, Nikkei +0.4% at 22,969, just below 23k.
- In contrast to hawkish Fed, BoJ likely to remain ultra-easy Friday.
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets