First appeared on eFXplus on Jul 11 - 12:55 AM
- USD/JPY makes up more than half of 110.14 to 110.77 push earlier.
- Bounce to 111.14 EBS midday, on hold currently around 111.00, just above.
- USD600 mln in option expiries at 111.00 strikes a magnet of sorts.
- More above, total USD522 mln between 111.25-50 strikes, exporter offers too.
- Nikkei back around 22,000 after push early to 21,744 on risk-off sentiment.
- US Tsy 10s @2.839%, some sag post-o/n bounce, Japan offers to help cap too.
USD/JPY: Click here
Thomson Reuters IFR Markets